Current Protocols for Open Space for Arts and Community
Night Light Drive-In
- Guests will be asked to follow public health guidelines and stay home if they are feeling ill.
- Ticket purchases will be made online only.
- Guests can sit in their vehicle, including in the covered or uncovered bed of a truck/SUV. Guests can also sit directly in front of their vehicles in chairs provided that they are not impeding the view or movement of other guests and maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance from other guests.
- Guests must remain in or just outside their vehicles at all times except to visit the restroom.
- Guests must wear a mask if they are outside their vehicle for any reason.
- Cars will be spaced approximately 10 feet apart.
- Masks will be worn by students and staff at all times.
- Classes are limited to 5 students.
- Only 2 classes will run concurrently for a total of 10 students in the space. (Current guidelines allow for 114 students in the space)
- Students and staff will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 each day.
- Large garage-style doors will be open to increase ventilation and fans will be utilized as needed.
- At least 6 feet of physical distance will be maintained at all times.
- All shared equipment will be disinfected between classes.
- Students will use hand sanitizer before and after class.