Current Protocols for Open Space for Arts and Community
- Masks will be worn by students and staff at all times.
- Classes are limited to 5 students.
- Only 2 classes will run concurrently for a total of 10 students in the space. (Current guidelines allow for 114 students in the space)
- Students and staff will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 each day.
- Large garage-style doors will be open to increase ventilation and fans will be utilized as needed.
- At least 6 feet of physical distance will be maintained at all times.
- All shared equipment will be disinfected between classes.
- Students will use hand sanitizer before and after class.