- This event has passed.
Burlesco Notturno May 2019
Save the Date for the next Burlesco Notturno!
Join Mme. X and her lovable lawyer, the Atomic Bombshells, INGA, Kitten n’ Lou, Waxie Moon, Jamie Von Stratton, and The Love Markets for a sensuous night of revelry and wonder. (Click here to learn more about each of the performers + see examples of past performances!)
May 4 at Open Space
Doors at 6:30 pm
Show at 7:30 pm
This is a 21+ only event
- General Admission Advance – $30
- General Admission Day Of – $35
- Reserved Seating – $40 Reserved seating at a table. (Tables may be shared.)
- VIP Tickets – $75 Includes hors d’oeuvres and a delectable dinner prepared by chef Lia Lira from Bramble House. One signature cocktail or glass of Prosecco, your choice! One bottle of wine per 4 guests. Cocktail hour in The Bruce from 6:30 – 7PM. Dinner seating at 7:00PM.
- Gold Star Tickets (SOLD OUT) – $150 only 8 available! The Gold Star experience includes the VIP experience, a Gold Star parking spot close to the door, a special exclusive post show party with the artists. Include an amazing port from Palouse Winery amid the company of the artists, a dessert tasting table by Chef Lia, and a signed photo from The Atomic Bombshells.
The Burlesco VIP Experience
Includes hors d’oeuvres and a delectable dinner prepared by Chef Lia Lira from Bramble House. One signature cocktail or glass of Prosecco, your choice! One bottle of Vashon’s own Palouse wine per 4 guests. Cocktail hour in The Bruce from 6:30 – 7PM. Dinner seating at 7:00PM.
6:30 Cocktail hour in The Bruce Black Box theater
Fresh Mozzarella, Cherry Tomatoes, Pesto
Shrimp Wonton, Chili Oil, Pea Shoots
Asparagus with Prosciutto, Lemon Zest
7:00 Dinner Seating in the Grand Hall
Roasted & Candied Nuts
Leaf Wrapped Salmon with Marinated Beets
Lavender Sugar Cookie
VIP tickets must be purchased in advance. VIP Ticket sales end Monday, April 29th.
“Bramble House represents a homecoming for our chef, founder and prodigal child, Lia (Bardeen) Lira. Lia cooked her way through kitchens in Manhattan and then opened restaurants around the world and across the states. Thus, when it was time to open her own restaurant, why not return to Vashon, a small, interesting, perfect island near Seattle, Washington?
“The name Bramble House references the summers of berry picking and bounty of Vashon that Lia grew up with and are reflected in our menus, influenced by her travels and experiences.”