- This event has passed.
Burlesco Notturno “Enchanted” November 2, 2019
Starring the Atomic Bombshells, Love Markets, Madame X and Her Lawyer—with more bewitching performers to be revealed! (Click here for an inside look at our previous Burlesco Notturno performance!)
VIP experience will include Chef Lia’s seasonal menu.
Doors at 6:30pm
Show at 7:30pm
This is a 21+ only event
- General Admission Advance – $28
- General Admission Day Of – $35
- Reserved Table Seating – $42 – Reserved seating at a table. (Tables may be shared.)
- VIP Tickets – $75 Includes hors d’oeuvres and a delectable dinner prepared by chef Lia Lira from Bramble House. One signature cocktail or glass of Prosecco, your choice! One bottle of wine per 4 guests. Cocktail hour in The Bruce from 6:30-7pm. Dinner seating at 7:00pm.
- Gold Star Tickets – $155 Only 8 available! The Gold Star experience includes the VIP experience, a Gold Star parking spot close to the door, and a special exclusive post show party with the artists. Post show party includes the amazing “Portage” port from Palouse Winery, a tantalizing dessert tasting table by Chef Lia, and a signed photo from The Atomic Bombshells.
VIP Cocktail Hour
Mozzarella & Beet Skewers (GF/NF)
Seasonal Soup Shooters (V/NF/GF)
Crostini, Olive Tapenade and Mint (DF/NF/V)
Spicy Roasted Nuts (V/DF/GF)
Citrus Marinated Olives (V/GF/NF)
VIP Plated Dinner
Braised Beef Ragu, Stone Ground Polenta (GF/NF/DF)
Wild Mushroom & Greens over Stone Ground Polenta V/GF/NF
Arugula Salad, Lemon Vinaigrette, Toasted Pine Nuts
Gold Star Dessert tasting table
Vanilla Panna Cotta with Seasonal Fruit
Cheese with Fruit Preserves and Nuts
Chocolate Toffee Almonds
Mint Chocolate Candies
Local Pumpkin Bars
“Portage” port from Palouse Winery
(Key: GF = gluten free, NF = nut free, V = vegan, DF = dairy free)
If someone in your party will require special assistance or accommodations, please let us know beforehand so that we may provide the best possible experience for all our guests.