Welcome Home Concert (12pm-2pm)
Welcome Home Concert – June 26th, 12pm-2pm
Open Space for Arts and Community and Vashon Events are teaming up to bring our community back together for some wonderful local live music on Saturday, June 26th. We’ll be doing two shows, one from 12-2pm, the other from 4-6pm. The concerts will take place out in the Open Space meadow, so there will be plenty of room to distance in pods and enjoy the music. Laird Gonter/Bandstand Music will be providing the sound and staging for the event.
Concert #1 (12-2pm):
Steve Itterly & Lonesome Mike Nichols
Chris Anderson & Steve Amsden
Concert #2 (4-6pm):
Tim Couldn’t Make It
- The audience will be seated on the grass in clearly marked seating pods. Pods are available for $20 per 4-person section (includes people of all ages except toddlers and infants). Sections are first come, first serve, but all are designed to provide a wonderful view.
- Speaking of the view, in order to respect the visibility of your fellow concert goers if you bring chairs please make them as low to the ground as possible; if your chairs are at a conventional height please consider sitting towards the back or in perimeter pods.
- Full party must arrive with the purchaser of the ticket in order to be seated.
- If you have a party larger than 4, you may purchase multiple tickets and claim seating pods that are next to each other.
- Tickets are available for purchase online, as well as at the door (subject to availability). Tickets are for one show only. If you would like to attend both performances (12pm and 4pm), please purchase tickets from both pages.
- Online ticket sales close at midnight on Friday, June 25.
- Masks are required unless drinking or eating.
- No pets, please.