Register today for UMO School
13 Week session Starting Mar 1 – Jun 4
Classes are already filling up for UMO School’s spring session! Aerial, parkour, circus gymnastics, and more are back. Classes for all ages begin on March 1.
- Masks will be worn by students and staff at all times.
- Classes are limited to 5 students.
- Only 2 classes will run concurrently for a total of 10 students in the space. (Current guidelines allow for 114 students in the space)
- Students and staff will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 each day.
- Large garage-style doors will be open to increase ventilation and fans will be utilized as needed.
- At least 6 feet of physical distance will be maintained at all times.
- All shared equipment will be disinfected between classes.
- Students will use hand sanitizer before and after class.
Indoor area has 5700+ square feet of open space with very tall ceilings, 4 large garage-style doors, and a modern HVAC system. Lots of room for 10 students to spread out and good ventilation. Classes will be outside whenever possible!
UMO School is offering in-person classes, as well as private, duos, trio pod classes, and options for online virtual classes.